Re: [IP] 5-day sets

Joan,
What insulin are you using?  I have heard that Humalog is more prone to
site-degradation and hence requires more frequent changing.  I have only
used Humalog in my pump so I cannot compare.  Occasionally, I can go 4-5
days, but 3-4 is more normal.  I change as the sugars drift higher.
Similarly, I have never had any infection, only some strong reactions to
the prep wipe that I was using [Benzoine].
Jay