Re: [IP] MiniMed vs. Disetronic

Referencing your comment about batteries, I inserted batteries in both
pumps when I purchased them two weeks ago, and have been rotating the pumps
each time my reservoir empties, maintaining the clock, and all other
settings in each pump, even the "dormant" one.  So, if I understand
correctly, both my pump's alarms for "service return" will go off at
virtually the same time, in about two years, if I do not start removing the
batteries from my dormant pump?