Re: [IP] no delivery alarms on MM pumps

Buddy,
I had the same question.  I wouldn't hink that air can increase the back
pressure, which is what the occulusion alarm is sensing.
As another oh-and-by-the-way, the operating pressure is one of the
differences between the Disetronic and MM pumps.  The MM works on a
lower pressure.  The Distronic is designed to try to avoid some of the
delivery problems by working at the higher pressure.
Jay