Re: [IP] tissue damage from pump use

Cindy,

Yes, ocassionally, but on the whole it really seems to be more convenient and
allow me to live the kind of life style I need to.  Sometimes I get tired of
getting twisted up in the tubbing at night -- I think this is my restless
sleeping problem b/c/ I've never heard anyone else acknlowledge similar probs.

Yes, some slight weight gain -- from the improved control, but I also find it
much easier to work off with the pump than I ever did with injections.  The
weight will go away as soon as you get your food/exercise/insulin ratios working
well.  You can even work with your doctor to set these to move you towards your
target weight -- something I was never able to do before.  However, I must say, I
have only tried this to loose 5-15 pounds (like those post holiday munch lbs).
Don't know about other kinds of weight control at all.

Ruth