[IP] Re: Fishing with the pump ???

Karla,
    I could not remember who it was that said they were fishing with their
pump and didn't pull it out. I should have known it was you. <BIG GRIN> I
did not to be mean, before, I just ASSUMED you were not using a Minimed pump
????? Try putting one sock on and stick the pump in the top of the sock. I
haven't gone fishing with my pump once in a whole year!
    I guess you know I lost my other sweet friend defending you. (Ruth) She
drug up (quit) the group here and wrote me the best or worst "dear John"
letter I have ever seen.

Buddy '-)
PS
    I knew you still loved me. . . . .  just like Ted (hic) (smiling)