Re: [IP] 6th day and still unable to pump...

Thanks Randall,
I can tell now that things are going to be much better.  I've put off
getting a pump for almost 15 years because I was afraid of it.  I had a
friend die while using it (there use to be no alarms on pumps many years
ago and his battery stopped.  He did not know it and before he could get
to the hospital, he died.  I had another friend who got very sick while
on the pump - due to no alarms.  I can see that things have improved.
Sally