Re: [IP] 7th,8th day and things are looking up...

Thanks Sissy and the others who gave me a response.  I REALLY appreciated
it!  Now that I am into the 8th day, I am liking the pump much more.  I
had an almost perfect day  - just one low and nothing over 169.  Can't
believe it!  I felt good...no headaches or dizzy feelings.

Also, I wanted to say that after I sent my last e-mail to all of you, I
realized that I was low.  What I wrote ought to have been a real laugh to
all of you out there.  It was something about scientists can send a man
to mars, but they can't come up with a better idea for diabetics except
the pump.  I'm not sure where my head was at, but I do know that when I
am low I can make some pretty silly remarks.  Today I told someone I see
everyday to have a nice vacation...and she isn't even leaving until next
month!  I knew that I had better check my blood sugar and sure enough, it
was 45!  Am I the only one who does that?

Sally