Re: [IP] Treatment of pumps!

O.K. Buddy,

I will get graphic and tell you why I'm such a goofball to have dropped my
pump in the toilet three times.
I wear just a teeshirt to bed with my undies underneath. Sometimes I don't
even sleep with the shirt, so I clip the pump to my undies. Well, they aren't
the biggest things you ever saw and sometimes the pump comes off. And when I
get up in the middle of the night to go to the potty, I'm not with it too
much. Then I got the idea to wear socks to bed and put the pump in my sock.
Please don't get a mental picture of me in undies and socks! It is as funny
looking as it sounds. But then again, I changed from the 42' tubing to the
24' tubing and now the sock thing isn't working either. I haven't dropped it
in the potty in awhile, but I still don't have a great solution!!
I think another reason I have dropped it is because I am so comfortable with
it now that I forget it is there. I walk away from it on the bed or drop it
when changing my clothes. The only thing now is that the tubing is short
enough that it doesn't dangle.
But I still have never pulled it out of the tummy!!
And I was only kidding up top. I know you were not being mean to me. I still
love ya!
Karla