Re: [IP] Where to put the pump! I have a great idea!

Hi, Erik.

Thanks for sharing your idea!

I usually just put my Disetronic pump in my pocket. (I also like
the beeps so that I don't have to look at my pump or pull it out
for bolusing.) If I'm wearing something that doesn't have a pocket,
or if the pocket is an inconvenient design, I put the pump in a
baby sock and pin it under my clothes. Sometimes I pin it to the
underside of a pocket, sometimes to the bottom of a shirt, sometimes
elsewhere. Most of my clothes do have pockets, but this alternative
works well for me. Oh - sometimes I pin the sock to the outside of
my clothes. This works fine for something like leggings and a tunic
top. I don't use cases at all.

joan
email @ redacted