Re: [IP] no delivery alarms on MM pumps

Lee,
    Please explain:
 sometimes it's a large air bubble that has worked its way
>into the nose of the syringe and blocks the insulin flow into the
>tubing.
    As I have said before I am just a mechanic but can't for the life of me
figure how air will restrict this pumps forward motion and trip a "no
delivery" alarm? That is what happens when you get a "no delivery alarm",
the way I understand it, the pump has a preset pressure (as in hydraulics)
that triggers the alarm. ?????? Just curious ??

Buddy '-)