Re: [IP] Re: Apria's billing

Sissy,
    A squeaky wheel get the oil. It will be up to "us", the consumers, to do
something about it. First thing is to go to bed early and get up early. The
people we need to talk to don't listen after 5:30 PM Monday through Friday.
If they are up at midnight they are not listening to the "squeaky wheels".
They are out spending some of that $140,000 we paid them last year! You
realize they just received a $3000.00 cost of living raise! It is time to
get your fighting duds on!

Buddy '-)
- -

>About insurance and provider's billing.
>THE WHOLE THING IS SICKENING TO ME. The insurance companies are in full
control of everything. when is it going to end?