Re: [IP] MiniMed vs. Disetronic

Does anyone have any experience of switching insurance carriers
while already on the pump.  One of my concerns is since I have COBRA
coverage right now, if I start with another employer who offers me
different coverage (which is most likely) that it will automatically
just kick in (or at all) and cover those expensive pump supplies?
Any veterans out there on that one?
Has anybody negotiated (before hire) in a job to get coverage for it?

Forrest