Re: [IP] Verio Test Strip Script, What would you do?

I don't know how far you are from NYC but I see Dr. Goland at Naomi
Berrie on 168th street and absolutely love her. She writes great
prescriptions .  I moved to Boston 3.5 years ago and still see her.
The office is just lovely and if I have asked for more Insulin or pump
sites she writes the RX and tells me she will take care of insurance
if they bark.