Re: [IP] When CGMS Session Start - tandem x2:slim

 Therebs another way to find when you started your sensor. Touch the area where
the remaining insulin is displayed (top right of the main screen). That brings
up the current status page. Page down twice and thatbs were youbll find it.

Sent from my iPad