[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1703 What would you do?

 As others have said I would get a new endocrinologist. I now live in Florida
Port Saint Lucie. When I needed an endo I looked for one associated with the
local hospital. I asked one doctor for ten test strips per day. He said yes an d
his nurse called in a script for 4 I called and gave the nurse an argument. The
next endocrinologist was a type 1 diabetic I thought he would understand. When I
asked him to include a PSA test on the lab blood word he said that's not my
field .The next doctor asked why and I said if there is a problem I will make an
appointment with urologist, which I did when the numbers were high . I am still
seeing her. The doctor works for us not the other way around. The joke goes What
is the difference between a doctor and God. God does not think he or she is a
doctor. Good luck find a new endocrinologist.