Re: [IP] Eyesight

Yes - you've helped me in the past with Medicare issues and guidance.
 Take care and stay safe.   As we go through things, especially the medical
issues, it has taken a "family" approach for us all to share and learn.
 On a funny side, my ring finger on my left hand has permanently bent at
the first joint.   So I've had to slow down when typing the letters on the
left side of the keyboard because I end up with a lot of extra e's!  p

I've opted not to get it fixed - it's not painful, just annoying.

Shirley