RE: [IP] Eyesight

 I know you have a Medtronic pump, but Tandem just released an iPhone and
Android app that allows you to view the current settings, configuration and
status of your pump. You can't currently make changes with the app, but that's
supposed to be available in a second phase pending FDA approval. I would hope
the app would support accessibility features for visually impaired folks, but
don't know for sure.