Re: [IP] Eyesight

 I have tools needed given to me from Lighthouse For The Blind in Fort Myers.
Ibm concerned about losing total eyesight. Ibm going to try a blood test meter
that talks, just to see how it will work, and does not connect with my Medtronic
pump. Then I have 2 old Medtronic pumps that I may be able to convert to also
talk. I had an excellent endo in Georgia who retired. Hebs giving me guidance
in the process. At least I have something to do during this isolation. Keep in
touch. I remember emailing with you some time agop

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis