Re: [IP] Eyesight

Hi Phyllis - I live in AZ so am not familiar with Florida but understand
the issue.   I've been trying to find a way to see my Tandem t:slim X2
screen better.  I had a vitrectomy in my left eye many years ago and the
vision isn't clear.  My right eye has been dominant however has now
developed macular edema.  I use reading glasses and a magnifying glass.  I
just wish there was some kind of screen to place on the pump face that
would help to see it - it is so small!      You use a Medtronic pump,
right?    Seems someone should come up with a simple pump that uses raised
bumps, a voice command or something.  Sorry I'm not able to help but pray
you find a solution.

Shirley, T1D, 66 years (diagnosed, age 5, 1954)