Re: [IP] unhappy with CIQ

 I spent several months deciding if I should go from BIQ to CIQ, and the
main factor was that I read people who
had 7 or above A1c (where I was) could benefit. I was not one of those in
the 6's or 5's who commented that CIQ didn't help and they wanted to go
back to BIQ.

I put on control-iq a few weeks ago, my TDD dropped from an average of 66
to an average of 44. My
BG average has dropped to 126 (A1c of 6).
I have *Sleep **mode on* most of the time.

For me, CIQ seems to be working great!
I would like to be able to set my Target, Insulin Duration, and make the
extended bolus go beyond 2 hours,
but I can't complain about results!