Re: [IP] Re: unhappy with CIQ

 I'm with you. I've maintained A1C's in the mid-5's for many years. I loved
Basal !Q cuz it did get rid of the lows. Like you a 5 hour insulation duration
time doesn't match my body and I also make use of temp basals often. I have
always been slow to digest een before T1D) and using a temp basal and the
extended basal - and never ever pre-bolusing together with the BIQ for me is
aweome. I like tight mgt and it isn't worth it to me to have a bit less work and
in exchange give up my tight close to non-D labs. As even Dexcom/Tandem say. if
you are a tight mgt person, CIQ is most likely not for you.