Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 07:29:58 -0400
From: "donaldphyl_aol.com" <email @ redacted@no-reply.insulin-pumpers.org>
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1700

To those using Control IQ - does it make your life easier or more
complicated?
I watched the tutorial but still am apprehensive. Ibm 78, have had type 1 for
57 years plus other health issues. My endo said I should get it, but my prime
concern at this point is to simplify. Ibd love to hear from the folks who are
actually using it. Many thanks. Phyllis from MA