Re: [IP] insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1700

I've been on insulin 60 yrs and went to basil IQ from Medtronic 630 about 3
mos ago. Wasn't real impressed because I control fairly tight. Went to
Control-IQ and the first couple weeksB tried to compensate.B  Well realized
that didn't work so IB  let the pump do it's work without any interference and
now couldn't be happier. It keeps me more stable then I've been in 60yrs.Go
for it, just be patient and work with your Endo. to fine tune it and it will
free up your life.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 9:01 AM, Suzanne & Jack
Rhode<email @ redacted> wrote:    Phyllis, I
too had my doubts. Ibd been using BasalIQ for a few months and
found it quite helpful, so I thought Ibd give ControlIQ a shot as well. Ibm
82, Ibve had Type ! since 1987, and Ibve never regretted using ControlIQ. It
took a little while for me to fully understand exactly what it was doing
(maybe
two weeks?) but itbs been very helpful and Ibm now quite pleased that I took
the leap. All in all, itbs made my life easier in that I can now let the
autopilot fly the plane much of the time. And most important, my control has
never been better! Good luck and stay safe.
Jack in Maine

<email @ redacted@no-reply.insulin-pumpers.org> wrote:

 > To those using Control IQ - does it make your life easier or more
complicated?
 > I watched the tutorial but still am apprehensive. Ibm 78, have had type 1
for
> 57 years plus other health issues. My endo said I should get it, but my
prime
 > concern at this point is to simplify. Ibd love to hear from the folks who
are
> actually using it. Many thanks. Phyllis from MA
>

>> On Aug 18, 2020, at 1:14 AM, insulin-pumpers-digest
> <email @ redacted> wrote:
>>

>> insulin-pumpers-digestB  B  Monday, August 17 2020B  B  Volume 13 : Number
1700

>> PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
>> ####################################################
>> This issue of the digest contains:
>> [IP] what does bad Thyroid results mean?
>> Re: [IP] what does bad Thyroid results mean?
>> [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1699
>> [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1683
>> Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1683
>> Re: [IP] what does bad Thyroid results mean?
>
> email @ redacted
> .
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)