Re: [IP] insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1700

 Phyllis, I too had my doubts. Ibd been using BasalIQ for a few months and
found it quite helpful, so I thought Ibd give ControlIQ a shot as well. Ibm
82, Ibve had Type ! since 1987, and Ibve never regretted using ControlIQ. It
took a little while for me to fully understand exactly what it was doing (maybe
two weeks?) but itbs been very helpful and Ibm now quite pleased that I took
the leap. All in all, itbs made my life easier in that I can now let the
autopilot fly the plane much of the time. And most important, my control has
never been better! Good luck and stay safe.
Jack in Maine