 That inability to go back to Basal IQ is why I am not moving to Control IQ. I
don't like that the insulin duration is hard set at 5 hours, that the target bg
is 110 (mine is 80) and the acceptable bg range is too broad and goes to high.
There are some great T1D FB groups that discuss staying with Basal IQ and
whether or not Control IQ will work for you. For me, having the ability to set
my own range, to be able to use temp basals as needed is far more imporant to me
than a tad less work.