[IP] what does bad Thyroid results mean?

Hi Friends,

I got my Thyroid results today as below:

Free T4: 28.2
TSH: 0.01
Free T3: 11.0

As per the report, it looks like the T3 & T4 are high while TSH is low
compared to the normal range and the GP was seeming a bit concerned.

I have booked an appointment with my Endocrinologist for this coming week
however wanted to understand from any of your past experiences as to what does
it mean and is it really to be concerned about and lastly what can be the next
course of action.

Thanks,
Rupesh