RE: [IP] FreeStyle 2 Libre system

 You still have to scan to see readings, but you can set what I tink are high
and low thresholds to give you an alarm when you BG is above or below.
Supposedly the system is more accurate/ Since it's been out in Europe, I found
some helpful videos on You Tube on the system. Contrary to some completely
incorrect info posted on the Facebook USA group, you do still scan. You wont see
numbers otherwise. They are supposed to be switching systems out for people.
Unsure of price. My insurance is paying for Dex now through pharmacy, but if I
needed to go back to Libre, it's still a good system. It's just not as far
along.