Re: [IP] A simple pump

Yes, I was asking you.

Sent from my iPhone

"email @ redacted"
<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > I wasn't sure if you were asking me. And not sure what "this mindset" means.
I've been pumping for 23 years and basically this is what I was taught when I
started using the pump. You do the calculations yourself. If you know how to use
the pump and you understand how the insulin works, it is quite possible. At my
last checkup my doctor numbers are "perfect". There's no reason to rely on a
pump for all that stuff.