Re: [IP] A simple pump

I wasn't sure if you were asking me. And not sure what "this mindset"
means. I've been pumping for 23 years and basically this is what I was
taught when I started using the pump. You do the calculations yourself.
If you know how to use the pump and you understand how the insulin
works, it is quite possible. At my last checkup my doctor numbers are
"perfect". There's no reason to rely on a pump for all that stuff.

But again, not sure  you were asking me or someone else.