Re: [IP] A simple pump

My son , now 27 started out with Deltec and loved it so.....
 Hebs now using the slim and Dexcom g6? Itbs working well for him Last a1c was
5.6 ! Hebs cured ......lol..... although I must say that even during puberty
and throughout the last 18 years, hebs never had an a1c above 7.2. And he eats
whatever and whenever he wants. I really think he has a diff type of type 1
thatbs mellower? Canbt figure it out...
Stacey

pSent with love from "CRAZY Grandma" p

email @ redacted