Re: [IP] A simple pump

 I had an Animas Ping and switched to the 630 G Minimed .B  I was not
interested in the CGMS .B  The option for that can be turned off. I had been
pumping Animas since 2006.B

Diane from MI

    On Wednesday, August 14, 2019, 5:44:06 AM EDT,
email @ redacted
<email @ redacted> wrote:

 Here's a questions. Which pump is the MOST like a simple MiniMed pump. I
use a Libre and I don't want a closed loop pump.BB  I don't need all the
bells and whistles. I just want something simple that will deliver the
basal and let me bolus for meal and high blood glucose.
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)