[IPn] status

$$ remaining on New York challenge, $100.00

contributions the last 2 days: ..... 0 .....

your matching contribution would be appreciated
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

comments of a supporting member: ----------------------

I have learned SO MUCH from everyone here. Fortunately I knew what
frozen shoulder and trigger finger were before I ended up with it.

I have donated unused supplies, and even received a few items that
enabled me to try new (to me) products.

I feel like I have a large network of friends right there as soon as
I hit send.  Several times I had an important question and was amazed

how quickly I received responses.

I live in a rural area, no groups to meet other pumpers, so I depend
heavily on the friendships I've made here.

There is so much more that I can't come up with at the moment.

Years ago I signed up for a small monthly donation from my credit
card, and it is painless! I feel better knowing that I am helping
out, and I wish more people would.  Even if you donated just $3 or $5

each month, that would be a tremendous asset to our group.

Thanks for everything, Felice in Southern Oregon
..

For mail list removal write
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org