[IP] Simple pump

 I use the Medtronic 670 pump. I havenbt used the CGM option at all. To the
best of my knowledge the Medtronic insulin pumps all cost the same. Ibm on
Medicare so I donbt pay much attention to cost. I chose the Medtronic MiniMed
670 because I can read the screen better. I have diabetic macular edema. Ibm
just not interested in the CGM. I tried it several years ago. I have used a
MiniMed pump since prior to Medtronic purchasing MiniMed.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis
Type I for 70 years.