Re: [IP] A simple pump

 Probably a minimed 751. All the smart options can be disabled or are dependent
on a CGMS. Ibm not sure they still sell these, so might have to check eBay

Sent from my iPhone

"email @ redacted"
<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > Here's a questions. Which pump is the MOST like a simple MiniMed pump. I use
a Libre and I don't want a closed loop pump.B I don't need all the bells and
whistles. I just want something simple that will deliver the basal and let me
bolus for meal and high blood glucose.