Re: [IP] Tandem tslimx2 Power Source Alert

Yes, it did scare me. I thought my pump was dying and I'd have to get a
prescription for long acting insulin, and resort to needles until the end
of my trip. I was so relieved when the pump did revive itself after that
looooonnng 30 minute wait. Seems like all pumps do have their quirks. I've
had my share of issues with my Tandem, but overall, I think it's been worth
it. I love the Basal IQ, and am looking forward to getting that Control IQ
upgrade as soon as it's available. Good luck with yours, I hope you have no
further charging issues.
Sharon