Re: [IP] Tandem Cartridges again

 The bladder type system in the Tandem, mixed with often low daily dose (mine is
16 units per day) has resulted in some of us being unable to use the Tandem
pump. I had high BG every three days, tossed out endless sets while testing
things for them. In the end, I was able to get a refund post 30 days, because
things were so clearly documented in my account. Look far enough, you will find
this is not uncommon to some people When I was looking online, I found patients
and even bloggers who had this situation. In many cases they received refunds
too. Or simply stopped using and returned to an older pump. My husband works
with pumps for our service business. He had a fairly scientific explanation for
the why's behind this. It's not your imagination, and if you find yourself
tossing out perfectly good infusion sets and still having issues, best to check
things out. Give it the thirty day test, ask for a refund if needed and be using
the correct insulin in the pump.
 I might add, the service was wonderful, the rep was wonderful but getting them
to admit that some people cannot use this pump, was not easy (but it did
happen).