From: Maryle Ashley
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 3:26 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Tandem tslimx2 Power Source Alert

Thanks, Alice and Sharon for your replies.
Being away from home in the middle of the woods would scare me pretty good!
Watching the pump go to zero charge and turn off shocked me so much I had to
remind myself this is not life and death. I can inject a bolus if I have to.

I have used the Tandem since March 2017 and not had this happen before.

Since I have now seen this happen twice in the past month, and both times I
was
in processing of charging the pump, I was assuming it only happens when
charging.
But I guess not.
I have to think more about my strategies for responding.
Like charging the pump in my car which I have never tried but will learn how
now.

So I can only see what happens next.
Tandem told me to call them if it happens again and I will.
I do not have confidence that it won't.
Maybe a third time will be the charm for replacing the pump.

Maryle
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)