Re: [IP] Tandem Cartridges again

After roughly three days your body begins to create scar tissue as a
result of the foreign object under your skin. Sites aren9t meant to be
worn seven days like you9re doing. For years, I wore mine until I ran out
of insulin but failed to notice that after day three my numbers were
higher.

Now, I replace my sites at exactly three days (I9m also on the X2 and
never have occlusions) and my numbers are rock solid.

Valerie