[IP] Re: [P] Tandem Cartridges

Hi Carol,
 I've been using my Tandem t:slim for over four years and have never had an
occlusion alarm that wasn't caused by a kink at the infusion site.

 I also use Novolog and use about 30-40 units per day and I fill cartridges
full. A cartridge usually lasts me 7-10 days. I don't re-use cartridges, but I
do keep using a cartridge until it is empty. I do re-use tubing. I change tubing
when I start using a new bottle of Novolog (i.e., a new piece of tubing for
every three cartridges).

 I have heard about other people having problems with occlusions when using
fiasp, but not with Novolog or Humalog.

I wish you luck in resolving your problem,
Don
Dx 1966, Pumping since 1999