[IP] Tandem Cartridges again

 I know the occlusions are not caused by the cannula because no insulin comes
out. I always have the pump in the case. I use Novolog.

 I tried to reuse tubing in the beginning but not anymore, so itbs not old
tubing causing occlusions, although it could be new tubing isnbt lasting.

 So, any other ideas? Do people generally get more than 3 or 4 days out of a
cartridge?

 Also is it ok to pull leftover insulin out of a cartridge and put it back into
a vial for future use?

Thanks
Carol
Dx 1988, pumping 2000