Re: [ SPAM ] [IP] Tandem Cartridges

When I first started on the Tandem in March I was getting occlusions mostly
due to trying Apidra and Fiasp. Since switching to Novolog the occlusions
are very infrequent and when they do it is usually the Infusion Set. Same
as Jeff Gamble I do not always change the tubing when I change the Set.  I
typically get 5 days out of a cartridge but I'm not spending as much time
in the Texas sun this summer.

--
George
Type 1 - 55 years - Pumping since 1998