Re: [ SPAM ] [IP] Tandem Cartridges

When I get the occasional occlusion, I go to load and fill cannula. That
usually gets things going.
If you think it's not the canola, disconnect and repeat. You should see a
drop of insulin on the end of the needle.
If there is no drop, the problem is in the tubing. Since I use the same
tubing for multiple refills of the same cartridge, I always have spare
tubing.