Re: [IP] Endoscopy

 I haven't had one, but my husband has. He was fully conscious (well, as
conscious as he ever is!) when I picked him up. I think I dropped him off at
8:45 am, and picked him up at 11:30 -that time span includes waiting to start
the whole thing, getting anesthetized, recover and waiting for me to find a
parking space. He does not have D.