From: Nolan Kienitz
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 11:14 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Accu-Chek Ultraflex Infusion sets?

 My regional insulin pump supplier called for the quarterly order/shipment of
cartridges and infusion sets.

 The advised that they were out of the Ultra-Flex products and could not get
anymore as Accu-Chek was not filling orders.

 That being said is Accu-Chek also stopping product/support for the infusion
sets? They have already stepped away from their pump support so wondering if
this is in line with that move for the pump?

Cheers - Nolan K.  ... TX
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)