[IPn] Won't you join your friends?

Do you enjoy the Insulin Pumpers forum and like the tid-bits of
information you receive in your in-box?? Good, read on.... Tired of
the pledge drives?? You can help to reduce their duration and the
amount of money we must raise by becoming a continuing pledge member.
With enough continuing pledge members it is possible to eliminate the
pledge drives altogether. I'm not asking you to do a lot. Consider
these monthly expenditures....

A movie for two + popcorn and a coke is more than $20.00
Dinner for two and a nice restaurant is way more than $50.00.
Cable TV is more than $30.00 (BTW, its double that where I live).

Can you spare $5.00 or $10.00 a month for the enjoyment you get from
the Insulin Pumpers forum??

A member from MARYLAND has offered to double the value of the next
$100 total in contribution with a generous $100.00 challenge.

If you are financially able, please consider a continuing pledge to
Insulin Pumpers. It will help more than you know.

How do you make a sustaining pledge?? Visit our web site at:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

Simply click one of the "monthly continuing contribution" buttons.
Insulin Pumpers will automatically charge your credit card once a
month for your pledge amount. This method of giving helps insure that
Insulin Pumpers has a steady cash flow and can continue to bring the
best possible support to you and everyone else that must deal with
diabetes every day of their lives.

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035