[IPn] only a few days left

I know on a Monday morning, you probably don't want to hear
about making a pledge to Insulin Pumper, but tonight or tomorrow you
will go on-line and expect IP to be there with notes from friends and
fellow forum members. Insulin Pumpers comes to you a few time a year
and asks for your financial support.

If you are financially able and have not yet made a contribution to
Insulin Pumpers, won't you take a few minutes to mail a check or
visit our secure server and make a contribution now.

The biggest reason to make a contribution is simply because you enjoy
the forum and the friendship and support that it brings you. Your
financial support is needed to keep Insulin Pumpers healthy. We
currently have a CHALLENGE from a forum member from NEW MEXICO
that will double the value of your pledges up to a combined total of
$250.00 for all pledges until the challenge is used up.

Of our thousands of members, around 5-6%% have made one and
sometimes several contribution over the last year. It seems that
there really should be a higher percentage of contributors and you
can help us reduce the amount of time and energy spent on fund
raising by making a sustaining contribution of a few dollars a month.

If enough forum members become sustaining members, the need for
pledge drives will decrease.  If everyone that is a member just
pledged just 50 cents a month on an annual basis, way less than $10 a
year, there would be no need at all for our pledge drives.

Some of you have asked if there is not another way to raise money for
Insulin Pumpers. Many ways have been tried, direct mail, contact with
meter and insulin makers, and of course the pump companies. Most of
these sources pretty much dried up with the last economic downturn
and they have not returned.... sadly... and.. other avenues have so
far failed to produce any results. So.... that means that the most of
our support comes from  Insulin Pumpers  forum members.

To accept the New Mexico's challenge,  or to provide much needed
sustaining support, visit:

 http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

ANY major credit card or PayPal will be used.

 Insulin Pumpers
 558 Valley Way
 Milpitas, CA 95035

Best regards,