Re: [IP] Re:(IP) Medicare-Dexcom-Smartphones

No, they won't.B  When I got my G5, I pointed out that I did not need the
receiver, and Dexcom said that without the receiver, it's not considered
a complete (apparently DME) device. However, because we all have to buy
the receiver anyway, Medicare officials are totally and completely
berserk. They just want to use the bluetooth feature as an excuse not to
pay for the Dex and its sensors.

Denise Br.