It is not the Data, it is the wording in the 'Letter of Medical Necessity'
that the doctor dictates. Dexcom will be notifying your doctor of the
specific wording needed for approval. My Endo re-submitted her report to
them 2 weeks ago.  I just got Notification of Shipment!  It is all in your
doctors hands.  Best of Bgs!

--
George
Type 1 - 53 years - Pumping since 1998