[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1258

 Is dexcom playing around? Since Dexcom has taken over as the distributor for
the G5 I have been jumping through hoops trying to get all the paperwork in so
that I can be approved for the G5. I have met all the criteria that Medicare
required blood testing more than 4 times a day logs submitted showing this on an
insulin pump adjusting based on the glucose readings. My doctor has filled out
papers from Dexc om as was told by Dexcom they were the wrong papers , I was in
the doctors office and she showed me the papers that Dexcom sent her she signed
them in front of me and the nurse said she would fill in the rest and send it
back that day. This has been going on since the beginning of July. I was told by
Dexcom that the logs being sent in is not what they can use to determin that I
am testing more than 4 times per day. GIVE ME A BREAK. Does anyone on this list
have any suggestion as to who I can speak to at Dexcom or anyone else who would
be able to help me get this resolved. !
 Please contact me with any suggestion.
boneafido @Comcast.net or call 772-873-9293