[IPn] Valuable Resource

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

Did you learn something new or useful recently from the mail list or
web site?

Do you find Insulin Pumpers a valuable resource regarding diabetes
management.

If so, please help support Insulin Pumpers in order to insure that we
can continue to provide you with information and knowledge about
diabetes, pumps, CGM, new discoveries in medicine and bio-tech.

During our Summer pledge drive please make a contribution or become a
SUSTAINING member by visiting the donation page of our web site.

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
OR

The BELTWAY challenger still has plenty of $$ available to DOUBLE the

value of your pledge.

You can use any major credit card or PayPal

If you would prefer to send a check, mail it to:

    Insulin Pumpers
    558 Valley Way
    Milpitas, CA 95035

My very best regards,